Arsenal vs Crystal Palace
England – Premier League
Date: Monday, 18 October 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Emirates Stadium.
The Gunners might have started their season on a sour note, but they have really turned around their fortunes. They have been unbeaten for a while now, and are expected to continue that streak against Crystal Palace, who have a single win from all through this league campaign.
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Head-to-head
- The latest encounter had ended in a 1-3 win for Arteta’s men.
- They had recorded 18 of the former 21 overall wins.
- They had scored two or more goals in six of the last eight meetings.
- At this venue, the hosts had slotted in two or more goals in 11 of the preceding 15 clashes.
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Prediction & Analysis
The Gunners were held to a goalless draw the last match-day on the road by Brighton. In the meantime, Crystal Palace were held to a 2-2 draw at home, by Leicester.
Going on, Arsenal are on a six-game unbeaten streak, and five of these were wins. They had scored three or more goals in three of these fixtures, and impressively they had let in a single goal from their past six matches combined.
On the other hand, Crystal Palace were winless in seven of their former eight games, and they had conceded two or more goals in three of their past five fixtures.
Do also note that they have lost all of their road trips this season barring a single game, and have conceded twice or more in all of their away games this season disregarding a single fixture.
Taking into account these observations, as well as past h2h stats, expect a win for Arsenal this Monday at the Emirates Stadium.
Key Stats for Betting
Mikel Arteta’s men are one of the only four teams in the English top flight to have stayed unbeaten in the past four match-days.
They have a perfect winning record at home in this edition of the PL, barring their match-up against reigning European champions Chelsea.
Meanwhile, Palace have a single win to their name this whole season in all competitions, and this sole victory had come while they had a numerical advantage on the pitch due to a red card.
They also have a 100% losing record on the road in 2021-22, disregarding their draw against West Ham two months back.
- Transfer News: Chelsea Want To Sign Ronaldo, Star Player To Undergo Man United Medicals Tomorrow
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker