Arsenal vs Chelsea
International – Club Friendlies
Date: Sunday, 24 July 2022
Kick-off at 01:00 UK/ 02:00 CET
Venue: Camping World Stadium.
Premier League heavyweights Arsenal and Chelsea take on each other in this pre-season friendly at the Camping World Stadium. Both squads have a huge season ahead of them. And it is in their best interest to start with a win.
The Gunners have made some interesting signings over the course of this ongoing transfer window and they will be eager to try out these newcomers before the commencement of the league season.
The previous year was a bit harsh on them as they missed out on a top 4 finish by a small margin of points. And thus, once again they were not able to represent England in the Champions League.
This time around, at any cost they will be determined to finish in one of the top 4 positions in spite of the insane competition the league will be facing.
Previous champions Chelsea too have made some great signings and they are also in pursuit of other important names. They had also made a deep run in the Champions League last season and the season before that they had even managed to win it.
Both teams have been finding the back of the net consistently and since both expect each other to be obstacles in their pursuit of a finish in the top most tier, we can expect a thrilling encounter. As things stand it is inferred that goals will come from either end of the pitch.
Arsenal vs Chelsea Head-to-head (h2h)
- 7 of the past 9 encounters had 3 or more goals.
- The last 4 overall wins were split into 2 each for either squad.
- 7 of the previous 9 meetings also had goals from both teams.
- The latest clash had finished in a 2-4 win for the Gunners.
Arsenal vs Chelsea Prediction & Analysis
The Gunners are on a 5-game winning streak and impressively they had scored a total of 20 goals in the process. Do also note that they had managed to win 9 of their past 11 overall fixtures.
On the other hand, the Blues were unbeaten in 12 of their past 14 overall games and in the process they had even gone on a 3-fixture winning streak.
Besides majority of previous head-to-head clashes also have had goals in huge numbers and judging all these observations it is expected that we are about to witness a goal-fest this weekend
- World Cup Group E: What do Spain, Germany, Japan and Costa Rica Need to qualify
- QATAR 2022: African teams and their chances of qualification to the next round.
- The 4 Most Expensive Club Sales In Football
- 5 Portuguese Players who will Help Cristiano Ronaldo Win the 2022 World Cup Trophy
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 8