AC Milan vs Sassuolo
Italy – Serie A
Date: Sunday, 28 November 2021
Kick-off at 14:00 UK / 15:00 CET
Venue: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
Sassuolo conceded two or more goals in each of the last three outings despite playing three bottom-half outfits along the way. AC Milan have a phenomenal home record and we can hardly see any other outcome but a comprehensive home victory here
AC Milan vs Sassuolo Head-to-head
Overall, AC Milan have a positive record against Sassuolo as they have won 10, drawn 2, and lost 5 of the last 17 meetings with the Neroverdi.
Nevertheless, Sassuolo picked up a surprising 1-2 victory when they last visited Stadio Giuseppe Meazza in April this year.
Each of the last three head-to-head games between these two teams ended with an identical 2-1 scoreline (Milan won twice in the process).
AC Milan vs Sassuolo Predictions & Analysis
Milan played two completely opposite games within the last seven days. They have suffered the inaugural Serie A defeat last weekend when they fell 4-3 away at Fiorentina.
Stefano Pioli’s men then woke up with a phenomenal defensive showing in a 0-1 victory over Atletico Madrid away at Estadio Wanda Metropolitano.
The Rossoneri have thus completely returned to battle for the knockout phase of the UEFA Champions League despite claiming just one point from the inaugural four outings in the competition.
Anyways, Pioli’s troops return to domestic duties on Sunday afternoon when they play host to bottom-half and out-of-form Sassuolo in the 14th round of the Serie A.
The visitors lacked defensive meticulousness so much in the last several weeks. They have been conceding goals for fun of late.
Sassuolo took only one point from the last three league outings despite playing the likes of Empoli, Udinese, and Cagliari in the process.
A single point from three clashes against bottom-half teams is by no means a good form ahead of the clash against the section leaders away from home.
Key Stats for Betting
- Milan won five and drew one of six home games this season.
- AC Milan will go into this on a high following the Champions League victory away at Atletico Madrid on Wednesday.
- Sassuolo lost two and drew one of the last three league games despite playing Empoli, Udinese, and Cagliari along the way.
- Sassuolo conceded at least two goals in each of the last three Serie A outings.
- Transfer News: Chelsea Want To Sign Ronaldo, Star Player To Undergo Man United Medicals Tomorrow
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker