Was Chelsea Denied A Penalty Last Night?
Last night Chelsea played a goalless draw with Brentford FC at the community Stadium in London, but tge main talking point happened at the very end of the game.
At the last minute of the game in what was virtually the last action in the game, the ball appeared to have hit the arm of a Brentford FC player in the 18 yard box but a Penalty wasn’t awarded to Chelsea.
The main question now is; was Chelsea denied a penalty at the very end of the game or was that the right decision by the referee / Video Assistant Referee / VAR?
If you ask me, I would say that was the right decision by the referee as the ball appeared to have came off the left hip of the Brentford player before hitting his arm, so it wasn’t a clear penalty.
What do you have to say, do you think that was a penalty? Just leave your comments in the comment section below.
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United