Thiago Silva was received heart-warming chanting from entirely Chelsea fans after the final whistle against Tottenham Hotspur last night.
The Brazilian veterans defender, who established himself as one of the pivotal player under Thomas Tuchel came off the bench against Spurs and make sure help his side’s recorded clean sheet.
The 37-year-old defender who signed a new deal for a further year at Stamford Bridge, showcased series of impressive display in Chelsea’s back-line unit.
Immediately after final whistle, the entirely Blues fans who attended the match at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium last night, starting chanting the Brazilian name.
- Watch Newcastle vs Arsenal Live Streaming Match #NEWARS #PL
- Paulo Dybala has already revealed his dream transfer destination amid Arsenal links
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move