Liverpool have made impressive start to their Premier League clash against Manchester United this evening, with the Reds made breakthrough at Anfield stadium.
The Red who defeat City in the semi-final of the FA Cup last Saturday, took just four minute to broken the deadlock against United this evening.
Luis Fernando Díaz, who joined the Premier League giants in January transfer window converted Mohamed Salah pass into the back of the net.
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move
- Antonio Rudiger makes big Chelsea contract admission after becoming a man at Stamford Bridge
- Why Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea Career Could End Just Like Frank Lampard’s