Chelsea are on the brink of officially being taken over with new owners set to be officially confirmed very soon.
We all know now that it will be Todd Boehly and his consortium taking the reigns, and one of the pending new board members has been speaking on the takeover this week.
Daniel Finkelstein is a Chelsea fan and he will be taking up a non-exec role on the Chelsea board. He is known for his involvement in data-led recruitment, so these quotes from him will certainly get Chelsea fans excited.
He talks about wise investment and ‘a lot’ of investment
"I'm really impressed with Todd Boehly. As a Chelsea fan I'm looking at how the club can be made better. There's a lot of money behind Boehly's bid, there will be a lot of investment, but it will be invested wisely."
– Pending new Chelsea board member @Dannythefink
— Simon Phillips (@siphillipssport) May 11, 2022
Watch Video below
"There's a lot of money behind Todd Boehly’s bid, there'll be a lot of investment in the club, but it'll also be invested wisely."
— The News Desk (@TheNewsDesk) May 10, 2022
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move
- Antonio Rudiger makes big Chelsea contract admission after becoming a man at Stamford Bridge
- Why Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea Career Could End Just Like Frank Lampard’s