European football governing body UEFA has reacted after former Chelsea football club of England star Timo Werner netted a classic goal for RassenballSport Leipzig football club, in their remarkable 2-0 away victory over Glasgow Celtic football club in the Matchday 4 of the UEFA Champions League.
Timo Werner has been superb for RassenballSport Leipzig football club since rejoining them from Chelsea football club of England this summer and he has been scoring goals for fun for the club.
The Germany international started in his team’s attack alongside Christian Nkunku and Andre Silva and the trio were exceptional in the game.
Both teams efforts to score in the first half of the game were not successful, as the first half ended goalless.
Timo Werner broke the deadlock for the away team in the 75th minute after receiving an assist from Andre Silva before Emil Forsberg scored the second goal of the game in the 84th minute via an assist from Timo Werner to end the match 2-0.
Reacting after Timo Werner nets a stunning goal in Glasgow to guide RassenballSport Leipzig football club of Germany to a remarkable 2-0 away victory over Celtic football club, UEFA posted on their verified Twitter handle that;
“Timo Werner on the scoresheet against Celtic football club in Glasgow! Bravo.”
Timo Werner’s stats for RassenballSport Leipzig football club in all competitions this season:
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation