The 2021-2022 UEFA Champions League group stage draw was held yesterday, Thursday, 26th of August, 2021 in Istanbul, Turkey.
According to a report released on legit9ja.com today, 27th of August, 2021, the clubs in Group A include: Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain, RB Leipzig, and Club Brugge; the clubs in Group B include: Atletico Madrid, Liverpool, Porto, AC Milan; the clubs Group C include: Sporting CP, Borussia Dortmund, Ajax, and Besiktas; the clubs in Group D include: Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, and Sheriff Tiraspol; the clubs in Group E include: Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Benfica, and Dynamo Kyiv.
Furthermore, the clubs in Group F include: Villarreal, Manchester United, Atalanta, Young Boys; the clubs in Group G include: Lille, Sevilla, Salzburg, and Wolfsburg.
Finally, the clubs in Group H include: Chelsea, Juventus, Zenit Saint Petersburg, and Malmo.
According to the report, the special guests present at the event were Branislav Ivanović and Michael Essien, they were at hand to assist with the draw held last night.
Below is the table for the draw:
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker
- 6 Players That Could Leave Chelsea After Romelu Lukaku’s £8m Loan Move To Inter