Action returns today in the UEFA Champions League and there will be matches across eight different centers in Europe.
We shall be looking at three fixtures where we might see a major upset in this week’s matches.
1 Bayern Munich vs Barcelona
This is the biggest fixture of the day. In-form Barcelona will travel to the Allianz Arena to battle Bayern Munich. Bayern have had the best of the Spanish side in recent years, but this fixture will be in different shape.
Barca have one of the most decent squads in Europe and have been in blistering form. They also have former Bayern star Robert Lewandowski in their arsenal. Going by recent form, the Catalans are capable of recording their first victory in a long time over the German side.
2 Liverpool vs Ajax
Another match where we might see an upset today is at Anfield. Liverpool have struggled this season compared to Ajax, who have been in terrific form.
Jurgen Klopp and his boys are under pressure after losing last week to Napoli and will want to win at all costs. However, Ajax will be more relaxed as underdogs and this could play in the dutch side’s favour.
3. Chelsea vs Salzburg
Chelsea are still recovering from the shock of the sacking of Thomas Tuchel. The Blues head into this fixture to sample Graham Potter’s pattern for the first time and this might see them struggle a bit.
Salzburg are a decent side that knows how to score goals. They will give Chelsea a run for their money
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation
- ‘What is Ziyech doing on Chelsea bench?’ – Fans urge Potter to start Morocco star over Sterling vs Manchester City