UCL Team Of The Week: Two Players From Chelsea And Man City Made The List.
The UEFA Champions League matchday three eventually drew close yesterday after several matches were played in the competition this midweek. Top European sides like Man City, Liverpool, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, and Real Madrid all won their respective matches in the competition as they ended the matchday three on an outstanding note.
The same couldn’t be said for the likes of Barcelona, Ajax, Atletico Madrid, and Paris Saint-Germain as they all dropped points in their various Champions League matches this week.
Well, done with reviewing the outcome of some teams’ performances in the competition this week, we will also have to acknowledge the fine displays of some players in the competition as they did really well to aid their teams’ wins in the UEFA Champions League this week.
In today’s article, I will be sharing the UEFA Champions League team of the week consisting of the best players in the competition’s matchday three. Let’s take a look.
Goalkeeper: Diogo Costa (FC Porto).
Defenders: Reece James, Wesley Fofana (Chelsea), Balerdi (Marseille), and Raphael Guerreiro (Borussia Dortmund).
Midfielders: Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund) and Adrien Rabiot (Juventus).
Forwards: Sadio Mane (Bayern Munich), Giacomo Raspadori (Napoil), Erling Braut Haaland, and Riyad Mahrez (Man City).
What’s your take on this? Kindly drop your comments below. Thanks for reading.
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United