The UEFA Champions League matchday three eventually drew close yesterday after several matches were played in the competition this midweek. Top European sides like Man City, Liverpool, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, and Real Madrid all won their respective matches in the competition as they ended the matchday three on an outstanding note.
The same couldn’t be said for the likes of Barcelona, Ajax, Atletico Madrid, and Paris Saint-Germain as they all dropped points in their various Champions League matches this week.
Well, done with reviewing the outcome of some teams’ performances in the competition this week, we will also have to acknowledge the fine displays of some players in the competition as they did really well to aid their teams’ wins in the UEFA Champions League this week.
In today’s article, I will be sharing the UEFA Champions League team of the week consisting of the best players in the competition’s matchday three. Let’s take a look.
Goalkeeper: Diogo Costa (FC Porto).
Defenders: Reece James, Wesley Fofana (Chelsea), Balerdi (Marseille), and Raphael Guerreiro (Borussia Dortmund).
Midfielders: Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund) and Adrien Rabiot (Juventus).
Forwards: Sadio Mane (Bayern Munich), Giacomo Raspadori (Napoil), Erling Braut Haaland, and Riyad Mahrez (Man City).
What’s your take on this? Kindly drop your comments below. Thanks for reading.
- Why Todd Boehly should consider heeding to the Chelsea fans before making a decision
- Ranking The Best Goals So Far In This World Cup.
- Casemiro Believe Fans Who Have Celebrated Neymar’s Injury Lacks Character
- World Cup: 3 Reasons Why Benzema Will Not Return To France Squad Despite His Recovery From Injury.
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 10.