The next vital Champions League matchup between Chelsea and Ac Milan will take place at Stamford Bridge. To increase their prospects of moving on to the next round, Potter’s team needs all three points from the game.
Chelsea lost to Dinamo Kiev in their opening match before disappointingly drawing Salzburg at home in their subsequent match.
On Wednesday, October 5, 2022, at precisely 8 o’clock, Chelsea will take on AC Milan. The match between these two major players in European football will undoubtedly be exciting.
Across various European competitions, Chelsea and AC Milan have met five times. The West London club only managed one victory, one defeat, and three separate draws.
For Chelsea, it will undoubtedly be a tight game since they cannot afford to lose any points. We anticipate that both coaches will select their best starting lineups for the game.
We will take a look at Chelsea’s most lethal lineup that could help Potter clinch his first win in the Champions League:
Chelsea’s most lethal lineup:
Goalkeeper: Kepa Arrizabalaga
Defender: Fofana, Thiago Silva, Reece James, Cucurella
Midfielders: Jorginho, Kovacic, Gallagher
Attackers: Aubameyang, Sterling, Havertz
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games