UCL: Chelsea’s Most Lethal Lineup That Could Help Potter Secure A Comfortable Win Against AC Milan
The next vital Champions League matchup between Chelsea and Ac Milan will take place at Stamford Bridge. To increase their prospects of moving on to the next round, Potter’s team needs all three points from the game.
Chelsea lost to Dinamo Kiev in their opening match before disappointingly drawing Salzburg at home in their subsequent match.
On Wednesday, October 5, 2022, at precisely 8 o’clock, Chelsea will take on AC Milan. The match between these two major players in European football will undoubtedly be exciting.
Across various European competitions, Chelsea and AC Milan have met five times. The West London club only managed one victory, one defeat, and three separate draws.
For Chelsea, it will undoubtedly be a tight game since they cannot afford to lose any points. We anticipate that both coaches will select their best starting lineups for the game.
We will take a look at Chelsea’s most lethal lineup that could help Potter clinch his first win in the Champions League:
Chelsea’s most lethal lineup:
Goalkeeper: Kepa Arrizabalaga
Defender: Fofana, Thiago Silva, Reece James, Cucurella
Midfielders: Jorginho, Kovacic, Gallagher
Attackers: Aubameyang, Sterling, Havertz
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design