Chelsea takes on Wolverhampton today at Stamford Bridge, and they will be hoping to come out of the game with maximum points.
While the wait is on, we preview the two Wolverhampton players that might cause serious problems for Chelsea today, and Chelsea players must be wary of them.
1. Diego Costa;
The former Chelsea player is known for his aggressive style of play, quick runs, and clinical finishing.
He comes back to face the Chelsea team today, and he would want to show his capabilities against the Blues.
2. Pedro Neto;
The Portuguese player is one of the most dangerous players in the Wolverhampton team, and it will be a tough cracker between him and the in-form Reece James.
He is known for his quick feet, skills, and direct play, hence, Reeve James must be ready for a tough game today.
Let’s have your thoughts via the comment section
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games