This season, Recce James has been one of the best performing players in Chelsea and the premier league. Recce James impressive performance has earned him a spot in Chelsea and England’s starting eleven. Recce James performed impressively under Thomas Tuchel, and has also been performing impressively under Graham Potter.
England failed to impress fans in the UEFA Nations league, despite having some of the best players. However, the team’s poor performance has been blamed on Southgate’s poor selection and tactics. The 2022 World Cup is fast approaching, and it has been reported that Recce James would not be able to play in the World Cup due to injury.
There are two players who would benefit from Recce James current injury status. They are:
1. Alexander Arnold: The Liverpool full back has not been in his best performance lately. However, the absence of James from England squad could give him room to feature in the team’s starting eleven.
2. Kyle Walker: The Manchester City full back is known for his speed and acceleration as well as his defensive abilities. Kyle Walker might not be the best replacement for James, but he would be a good replacement.
Do you think James absence in England would affect the team? Drop comments below
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation