Inter Milan striker, Romelu Lukaku is currently undergoing medicals at English Premier League side, Chelsea.
The Belgian striker who left Stamford Bridge in 2014 last week pleaded with Inter Milan to accept the deal from Chelsea.
According to Sky Sports, the talented player is now undergoing medicals in Italy after the club agreed in principle a club-record deal worth £97.5m (€115m)
The sport platform noted that the medical is taking place in Milan, while the paperwork is with club lawyers.
Lukaku is expected to sign a five-year contract once everything is formalised.
The Italian giants had previously rejected two offers from the Blues for the striker the second of which was worth £85m (€100m) plus left-back Marcos Alonso.
The 28-year-old Belgian international left Stamford Bridge in 2014 after making just 15 appearances.
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation