Inter Milan striker, Romelu Lukaku is currently undergoing medicals at English Premier League side, Chelsea.
The Belgian striker who left Stamford Bridge in 2014 last week pleaded with Inter Milan to accept the deal from Chelsea.
According to Sky Sports, the talented player is now undergoing medicals in Italy after the club agreed in principle a club-record deal worth £97.5m (€115m)
The sport platform noted that the medical is taking place in Milan, while the paperwork is with club lawyers.
Lukaku is expected to sign a five-year contract once everything is formalised.
The Italian giants had previously rejected two offers from the Blues for the striker the second of which was worth £85m (€100m) plus left-back Marcos Alonso.
The 28-year-old Belgian international left Stamford Bridge in 2014 after making just 15 appearances.
- Observations Made After Graham Potter’s Chelsea Defeated Crystal Palace 2-1 Away
- Things Graham Potter did that helped Chelsea defeat Crystal Palace 2-1 today at Selhurst Park
- Connor Gallagher’s Message To Chelsea Fans After Scoring His First Chelsea Goal.
- Watch Inter Milan vs Roma Live Streaming Match #RomaInter #InterRoma #INTROM
- Why Graham Potter’s 3-5-2 Formation Against Crystal Palace Is A Dynamic Set-up