Transfer News: Real Madrid ends interest in Mbappe, Chelsea yet to reach agreement with Kante
Real Madri ends interest in Mbappe.
Kylian Mbappe has been totally discarded by Real Madrid and Manchester City striker, Erling Haaland is their main transfer target after Karim Benzema leaves the club.
Real Madrid reportedly sees Haaland as the proper replacement to Benzema and would look to sign him in the 2024 Summer window as it is believed that he has a release clause with Manchester City.
Meanwhile, Mbappe is reportedly desperate to leave Paris Saint-Germain and wish to join Real Madrid after failing to secure a move to the Spanish club last summer.
Chelsea yet to reach agreement with Kante.
There’s still no agreement between Chelsea and N’Golo Kante over a new contract but he is happy in London and would want to remain at the club.
However, there is a feeling is that Kante has serious chances to leave as free agent in June with the decision up to the new directors.
Dalot desire to stay at Man Utd.
Diogo Dalot reportedly wants to stay at Manchester United amid interest from Barcelona as Dalot’s preference is to sign a renewal at United but the club are yet to open discussions.
The Portuguese full-back has been in fine form this season and is looking to fight for a starting spot in Portugal squad for the upcoming World Cup.
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United