Transfer News: Lukaku Joins Inter Milan, Chelsea Target Osimhen As Lukaku’s Replacement
Here are some of the latest transfer news from some of the top news outlets in Europe…
Romelu Lukaku Join Inter Milan.
Romelu Lukaku returns to Inter, here we go and confirmed! Full agreement now signed on loan deal until June 2023, €8 loan fee plus add-ons. Lukaku’s salary will be around €8m, no buy option or obligation clause. Add-ons related to team performances.
Chelsea Target OsimhenAs Lukaku Replacement.
According to MailSports, Napoli’s Victor Osimhen alongside Jonathan David and Gianluca Scamacca have all been discussed at Chelsea as potential Romelu Lukaku replacements.
Mane To Bayern Munich.
Sadio Mané has completed the first part of his medical with FC Bayern München.
Manchester United Close In On Anthony.
Manchester United are ‘closing in’ on the signing Antony from Ajax, with United officials due in Amsterdam today to get the £40m deal over the line.
Southampton Sign Bella-Kotchap.
Southampton fc have signed VfL Bochum defender Armel Bella-Kotchap for €10m. The 20-year old completed his medical last night and signs a 4-year deal, with an option of a 5th. Deal to be officially announced soon.
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design