Here are some of the latest transfer news from some of the top news outlets in Europe…
Romelu Lukaku Join Inter Milan.
Romelu Lukaku returns to Inter, here we go and confirmed! Full agreement now signed on loan deal until June 2023, €8 loan fee plus add-ons. Lukaku’s salary will be around €8m, no buy option or obligation clause. Add-ons related to team performances.
Chelsea Target OsimhenAs Lukaku Replacement.
According to MailSports, Napoli’s Victor Osimhen alongside Jonathan David and Gianluca Scamacca have all been discussed at Chelsea as potential Romelu Lukaku replacements.
Mane To Bayern Munich.
Sadio Mané has completed the first part of his medical with FC Bayern München.
Manchester United Close In On Anthony.
Manchester United are ‘closing in’ on the signing Antony from Ajax, with United officials due in Amsterdam today to get the £40m deal over the line.
Southampton Sign Bella-Kotchap.
Southampton fc have signed VfL Bochum defender Armel Bella-Kotchap for €10m. The 20-year old completed his medical last night and signs a 4-year deal, with an option of a 5th. Deal to be officially announced soon.
- Transfer News: Chelsea Want To Sign Ronaldo, Star Player To Undergo Man United Medicals Tomorrow
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker