Transfer News: Done Deals, Man United Leading Cody Gakpo Race, Cristiano Ronaldo To Chelsea
Man United Leading Cody Gakpo Race
Manchester United are leading the race to sign PSV and Netherlands forward Cody Gakpo in January for €45 million. (Source: tw/cmdotcom)
Cristiano Ronaldo To Chelsea
Chelsea are set to open talks over Ronaldo as co-owner Todd Boehly sees the appeal of signing the Portuguese on a free transfer, although manager Graham Potter is less convinced. (Source: CBS, via Sun)
Arsenal Interested In Danilo
Arsenal are considering a January move for Palmeiras’ Brazilian forward Danilo, 21. (Source: The Sun)
Newcastle Want Thuram
Newcastle United are willing to pay Borussia Monchengladbach £10 million in January to sign France forward Marcus Thuram, whose contract expires next summer. (Source: Football Insider)
1. Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has signed a new two-year contract extension until 2025.
2. Scott Sinclair signs for Bristol Rovers on a short-term deal.
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games