Transfer News: De Jong unhappy at Barcelona, Chelsea looking to terminate Zakaria’s loan deal
De Jong unhappy at Barcelona.
Dutch midfielder, Frenkie De Jong is reportedly unhappy at Barcelona over him not starting matches, and might consider leaving the club if things does not change.
Recall that in the last summer window, Chelsea and Manchester United were heavily interested in signing the midfielder, with Barcelona also approving his sale, but the Dutchman was adamant on remaining at Barcelona.
Chelsea looking to terminate Zakaria’s loan deal.
Chelsea are looking to return Zakaria back to Juventus in January.
With Juventus set to move on from the player, AS Monaco and Borussia Dortmund are possible destinations for the player.
Chelsea expected to complete Nkunku’s deal soon.
Chelsea expect to complete the signing of RB Leipzig’s Christopher Nkunku before the start of the World Cup.
The London club have reportedly reached an agreement with both the player and RB Leipzig for a transfer deal which would see him come to the Stamford Bridge next summer.
Newcastle plans to offer Guimaraes a new contract.
Premier league club, Newcastle are planning to offer Bruno Guimaraes a new contract with a salary increase to stave off interest in the Brazilian midfielder.
Recall that during the previous transfer window, the Brazilian midfielder had attracted interest from Spanish top club, Real Madrid, and English club, Liverpool, which Newcastle successfully overcame as they have been clear that the player is not for sale
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design