According to the Times Chelsea and Bayern are the two leading candidates to sign Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ronaldo earns around £500,000 a week, has one year remaining on his contract at Manchester United, though the club hold the option to extend for a further season.
He has expressed he desire to Leave Man United because he wants to play in the Champions League during the twilight years of his career and feels the Europa League is beneath him.
Star Player To Undergo Man United Medicals Tomorrow
According to Fabrizio Romano, Tyrell Malacia will fly to Manchester on Sunday in order to undergo first part of medical tests and then sign the contract as new Manchester United player.
Medical will be completed on Monday as club duties too, Malacia will sign until 2026-option for further season.
Depay Could Leave Barcelona for €25m
According to reports in Spain, Barcelona are willing to sell Memphis Depay this summer. AS reports the Catalan side would be willing to accept an offer of around €25 million for the Netherlands international.
- World Cup Group E: What do Spain, Germany, Japan and Costa Rica Need to qualify
- QATAR 2022: African teams and their chances of qualification to the next round.
- The 4 Most Expensive Club Sales In Football
- 5 Portuguese Players who will Help Cristiano Ronaldo Win the 2022 World Cup Trophy
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 8