The summer transfer window will certainly hit up this week once the international football break draws to an end with the players free to evaluate their future while on holiday, as always we will be bringing below some of the transfer moves we feel could have a possible break through within the week.
Clubs like Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal, Tottenham, Bayern Munich, Inter Milan and Bayern Munich did not really perform to their peak in certain games last season and will engage the transfer market with full force starting this week.
Chelsea will be looking to clinch the signature of Jules Kounde and Ousmane Dembele as soon as possible with Thomas Tuchel getting the backing of new owners Todd Boehly and his consortium.
At the theatre of dreams new coach Erik Ten Hag will look to kickoff his rebuilding process by giving new contract to Cristiano Ronaldo according to various reports, he is also interested in the service of midfielder Frankie De jong from Barcelona.
Ac Milan are surely not slowing down after winning the Italian seria A title last season and are pressing hard with the signing of talented Portuguese midfielder Renato Sanches.
Meanwhile the future of top stars like Robert Lewandowski, Sadio Mane and Romelu Lukaku will be under the spotlight this week with the three strikers looking to join new clubs ahead of next season.
- Transfer News: Chelsea Want To Sign Ronaldo, Star Player To Undergo Man United Medicals Tomorrow
- How Chelsea’s €65m agreement with Leeds for Raphinha is a trap set for Barca
- TRANSFER NEWS: 4 Done Deals that were completed today.
- Chelsea News: Chelsea Join Utd And Milan In Asensio Race, City Ready To Allow Chelsea Target Leave
- Chelsea offer Werner as part of De Ligt deal, Arsenal express interest For Espanyol striker