A number of players have been shortlisted to replace Hector Bellerin, and Arsenal is currently on the lookout for a suitable replacement. Kieran Trippier has been the standout candidate, but Arsenal will have a difficult time enticing him to join them due to his prior association with Tottenham.
Gunners midfielder Joe Willock was left out of yesterday’s squad against Tottenham due to rumors that the Gunners and Newcastle United had agreed on a €25 million deal. Even though it hasn’t been announced, insiders say Willock’s future with Newcastle United has already been discussed with the club.
Willock scored eight goals in fourteen appearances for Steve Bruce’s club last season (most of them being as a substitute). It is Willock’s hope that he can continue his impressive form into next season and secure a permanent place in Newcastle’s first eleven.
City winger Bernardo Silva, who recently demanded a transfer out of the Etihad Stadium, is on Arsenal’s radar. According to sources, Arsenal has already contacted Manchester City about the possibility of a trade, but the player would choose to stay in Spain instead. There has been interest in signing the player from Atletico Madrid, but no official proposal has been made
- Watch Newcastle vs Arsenal Live Streaming Match #NEWARS #PL
- Paulo Dybala has already revealed his dream transfer destination amid Arsenal links
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move