A number of players have been shortlisted to replace Hector Bellerin, and Arsenal is currently on the lookout for a suitable replacement. Kieran Trippier has been the standout candidate, but Arsenal will have a difficult time enticing him to join them due to his prior association with Tottenham.
Gunners midfielder Joe Willock was left out of yesterday’s squad against Tottenham due to rumors that the Gunners and Newcastle United had agreed on a €25 million deal. Even though it hasn’t been announced, insiders say Willock’s future with Newcastle United has already been discussed with the club.
Willock scored eight goals in fourteen appearances for Steve Bruce’s club last season (most of them being as a substitute). It is Willock’s hope that he can continue his impressive form into next season and secure a permanent place in Newcastle’s first eleven.
City winger Bernardo Silva, who recently demanded a transfer out of the Etihad Stadium, is on Arsenal’s radar. According to sources, Arsenal has already contacted Manchester City about the possibility of a trade, but the player would choose to stay in Spain instead. There has been interest in signing the player from Atletico Madrid, but no official proposal has been made
- Chelsea Have Won Just Two Of Their Last Six Games Across All Competitions
- Chelsea October’s Fixtures Include Game Against Manchester united and AC Milan.
- How Chelsea might line up against Crystal Palace as Graham Potter is looking forward to his 1st win.
- Graham Potter’s Chelsea’s XI next summer if Boehly issues go-ahead for four transfers.
- CRP vs Che: 4 Chelsea Players Ruled Out Of The Match Against Crystal Palace