Top 3 Teams Cristiano Ronaldo Could Move To In January.
Just a few weeks after Cristiano Ronaldo’s controversial interview with renowned football journalist Piers Morgan, Manchester United mutually agreed to end Cristiano Ronaldo’s contract. Before the World Cup, Morgan welcomed Ronaldo to his popular section, where the Portuguese international made many club-related revelations.
Along with other things he said, Ronaldo disclosed that Erik, the team’s manager at the moment, has no respect for him and that he doesn’t expect him to either. Manchester United made the decision to part ways with their legend after the interview that left the United players perplexed.
The top 3 teams where he could sign a free transfer are listed below.
The new owner of Chelsea, Todd Boehly, is a huge admirer of the Portuguese player. Although the Blues tried to sign him in the summer, United was adamant about keeping him. Now that he’s standing unencumbered, Boehly could seize him right away.
A swap deal between Manchester United and Napoli that would have seen Osimhen move to Old Trafford and Ronaldo move the other way was almost completed last summer. The deal eventually stalled, despite the Red Devils agreeing to balance for it to be completed.
The only team among those mentioned above that can comfortably pay Ronaldo what United was paying even more is Paris Saint-Germain. We won’t rule out the possibility of having Messi and Ronaldo on the same team, despite the board’s potential disinterest in Ronaldo’s contract. Fans of football have been anticipating that
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games