Real Madrid signed France Midfielder Aurelien Tchouameni for about €75million from Monaco last summer. The Los Blancos signed the highly rated Youngster as part of their preparation for life without their iconic midfield trio of Toni Kroos, Luka Modric and Casemiro.
During the same summer, Real Madrid parted ways with Casemiro as the Los Blancos believed that Aurelien Tchouameni can step up for the role of the Brazilian Midfielder. This is was the huge faith that the Spanish giant had in Aurelien Tchouameni.
Last summer, Chelsea had the chance to sign the Frenchman from Monaco when there were less competition for his signature but the Blues made a decision that later turned to Failure.
Marina Granovskaia, according to Metro UK, believed that Aurelien Tchouameni wasn’t a first team Material and ignored him to sign Saul Niguez from Atletico Madrid on a season-long loan deal.
Metro UK has it that Todd Boehly is baffled with the decision that Chelsea made during that summer transfer window by ignoring a talented youngster to sign a Player on a loan deal.
The American Businessman believed that Chelsea should have been proactive by signing Aurelien Tchouameni especially with the contract of N’Golo Kante and Jorginho that’s nearing its end at Stamford Bridge.
- Opinion; Ngolo Kante Does More Than One Player’s Work At Chelsea
- Watch Denmark vs France Live Streaming Match #DENFRA #NationsLeague
- Current WSL Table & Match Review as Chelsea won 2 – 0 against Manchester City.
- Watch Asante Kotoko vs Hearts of Oak Live Streaming Match #GPLwk3 #SuperClash #KotokoHearts
- Graham Potter Should Figure Out Players That Don’t Want Be At Chelsea Before Signing New Players