Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel is already preparing for the start of season.
The 47 year old has informed officials at Stamford Bridge that he needs at least four more players this summer. He has already secured the signing of Marcus Bettinelli from Fulham United this month.
According to reports, Tuchel is looking at signing four free agents this summer. It is believed that he wants to sign them in order to save money for the transfer of Erling Haaland from Dortmund. Reports suggest that Haaland will cost at least £150 million in the current transfer window.
Reports have also indicated that Thomas Tuchel is interested in signing the likes of Andre Onana, Niklas Sule and Andrea Belotti this month. It has also been gathered that Tuchel is watching the situation of Leon Goretzka at Bayern Munich.
It is important to note that these are all players whose contracts will soon expire. This means that they can move for free towards the end of the current transfer window
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move
- Antonio Rudiger makes big Chelsea contract admission after becoming a man at Stamford Bridge
- Why Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea Career Could End Just Like Frank Lampard’s