Chelsea boss Thomas Tuchel is already preparing for the start of season.
The 47 year old has informed officials at Stamford Bridge that he needs at least four more players this summer. He has already secured the signing of Marcus Bettinelli from Fulham United this month.
According to reports, Tuchel is looking at signing four free agents this summer. It is believed that he wants to sign them in order to save money for the transfer of Erling Haaland from Dortmund. Reports suggest that Haaland will cost at least £150 million in the current transfer window.
Reports have also indicated that Thomas Tuchel is interested in signing the likes of Andre Onana, Niklas Sule and Andrea Belotti this month. It has also been gathered that Tuchel is watching the situation of Leon Goretzka at Bayern Munich.
It is important to note that these are all players whose contracts will soon expire. This means that they can move for free towards the end of the current transfer window
- Chelsea Have Won Just Two Of Their Last Six Games Across All Competitions
- Chelsea October’s Fixtures Include Game Against Manchester united and AC Milan.
- How Chelsea might line up against Crystal Palace as Graham Potter is looking forward to his 1st win.
- Graham Potter’s Chelsea’s XI next summer if Boehly issues go-ahead for four transfers.
- CRP vs Che: 4 Chelsea Players Ruled Out Of The Match Against Crystal Palace