Pierre Emerick Aubameyang is yet to prove his value in Chelsea’s team after his speedy transfer to Stamford Bridge, as he has not scored a single goal or made an assist in the few matches has featured in.
However, it can be recalled that the Gabonese striker did wonders while playing alongside Lacazette at Arsenal, so deeming on that, one can suggest that a striking partner is also what Aubameyang needs at Chelsea.
Sterling can be paired with him, but the former Manchester City forward prefers to attack from the wing mostly. Nevertheless, below is a Juventus attacker that Chelsea should sign as Aubameyang’s partner.
Aubameyang requires a partner who will be feeding him with assists, and Dejan Kulusevski is the attacker whose qualities match the needs. The Juventus player who is on loan to Tottenham bagged 8 assists in just 18 league matches and added 5 goals to his name last season.
This season, the Swedish attacker has continued with the riot as he has assisted 3 times and has also scored one goal. His moves are slow but impressive, and his accuracy is mouthwatering.
With Kulusevski, the Blues will have an alternative striker as he can also be deployed as a target man. Todd Boehly should make efforts to sign him as his overall work rate would be beneficial to Chelsea if he is signed as Aubameyang’s partner.
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation