The Games Reece James Will Likely Miss For Chelsea
Reece James was forced off last Tuesday in the Champions League game versus AC Milan at the San Siro Stadium, and was replaced by Captain Ceaser Azpilicueta.
After the game, Chelsea manager Graham Potter said that it will take up to 24-48 hours to know how long James will be out, but according to recent reports the games James is likely to miss have been known.
As reported by Nizaar Kinsella, Chelsea right back Reece James is likely to miss the game this weekend Versus Aston Villa, but the England International defender is hopeful to make it back in time for Chelsea’s clash with Brighton or the game versus Man Utd on Saturday.
Reece James who let his fans knew that his injury is not too bad, will be hopeful to make it back in time for the world cup as well,aswearr wishing him a quick recovery
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United