Reece James was forced off last Tuesday in the Champions League game versus AC Milan at the San Siro Stadium, and was replaced by Captain Ceaser Azpilicueta.
After the game, Chelsea manager Graham Potter said that it will take up to 24-48 hours to know how long James will be out, but according to recent reports the games James is likely to miss have been known.
As reported by Nizaar Kinsella, Chelsea right back Reece James is likely to miss the game this weekend Versus Aston Villa, but the England International defender is hopeful to make it back in time for Chelsea’s clash with Brighton or the game versus Man Utd on Saturday.
Reece James who let his fans knew that his injury is not too bad, will be hopeful to make it back in time for the world cup as well,aswearr wishing him a quick recovery
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games