The Excuse Tammy Abraham Made For His Failure As A Striker In Chelsea.
Former Chelsea player, Tammy Abraham has made it clear that the system at Chelsea and pressure from the fans make it very difficult for strikers to thrive at the club.
While speaking to the media, Tammy Abraham noted that Chelsea focuses more on building defense and midfielders and allows their strikers to suffer alone on the pitch.
He added that the pressure from Chelsea fans is very high, and not many strikers would thrive with such an amount of pressure.
In his words, Tammy Abraham stated;
“The midfield and defenders are so vital for Chelsea, it is a lonely job up front and can be difficult.”
“I had some moments at Chelsea where I was called a flop and told to ‘Get out!’ And if I scored, they were calling me King Drogba.”
Tammy Abraham left Chelsea last two seasons and has established himself as a prominent striker under Jose Mourinho.
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design