Three Matches were played simultaneously in the English Premier League today as six teams were all involved in the action across different venues.
Arsenal played their 11th Premier League game of the season today as they welcomed Watford to the Emirates Stadium on Sunday evening. The Gunners continued with winning ways in the competition as they narrowly defeated Watford 1-0 thanks to a solitary goal from Emile Smith-Rowe.
Tottenham Hotspur was also active in the competition today as they travelled to face Everton at the Goodison Park Stadium. Both sides had a tough battle in the match with no winner as they settled for a disappointing goalless draw.
Leeds United welcomed Leicester City to the Elland Road Stadium in what looked to be an intense game of football. These two teams also couldn’t secure all three points from their encounter as they played a 1-1 draw courtesy of goals from Harvey Barnes and Raphinha.
Match Reviews: Arsenal performed brilliantly in today’s match as they fought hard to get that important victory over Watford. The Gunners continued with their push to make the EPL Top four this season as they look to play in the UEFA champions league next season. Antonio Conte’s Tottenham still couldn’t return to winning ways in the competition as they struggled to perform against the Toffees. Spurs are currently looking like a side that might not play in Europe next season following their poor run of performances.
The EPL Table After Arsenal Won 1-0 And Tottenham Hotspur Drew 0-0 Today.
What’s your take on this? Kindly drop your comments below. Thanks for reading
- Chelsea Have Won Just Two Of Their Last Six Games Across All Competitions
- Chelsea October’s Fixtures Include Game Against Manchester united and AC Milan.
- How Chelsea might line up against Crystal Palace as Graham Potter is looking forward to his 1st win.
- Graham Potter’s Chelsea’s XI next summer if Boehly issues go-ahead for four transfers.
- CRP vs Che: 4 Chelsea Players Ruled Out Of The Match Against Crystal Palace