The English premier league fixture between the two big clubs in England, Chelsea and Manchester United would be taking place today as both teams are prepared to face each other at Stamford Bridge this evening.
PREVIEW: Chelsea would be expecting to record a win against Manchester United at Stamford Bridge today, inorder to keep their too spot and number 1 position in the English premier league table alive. While Manchester United would also want to secure a victory against Chelsea inorder to keep their hopes of finishing in the top four alive.
THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE.
Chelsea remains at the top spot of the English premier league table, with a total points of 29, in their 12 match appearances this season so far. They have recorded 9 win, 2 draws, and lost 1. They are still at the top of the league despite Liverpool’s victory against Southampton yesterday. Wining this match is very crucial for Chelsea, if they are to retain their number one position in the English premier league table.
Manchester United, on their part are at the 9th position in the English premier league table, with a total points of 17.
- Why Todd Boehly should consider heeding to the Chelsea fans before making a decision
- Ranking The Best Goals So Far In This World Cup.
- Casemiro Believe Fans Who Have Celebrated Neymar’s Injury Lacks Character
- World Cup: 3 Reasons Why Benzema Will Not Return To France Squad Despite His Recovery From Injury.
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 10.