Chelsea’s new manager, Graham Potter, will be very desperate to turn things around in his new team when the premier league returns. Graham Potter’s first Chelsea game ended in a frustrating draw against Salzburg in the UEFA Champions League. The draw left Chelsea in the last position with just one point in two games.
To put a smile on the face of Chelsea fans, Potter needs to at least comfortably beat Crystal Palace when the Blues travel to Selhurst Park to face Patrick Viera’s men. The game won’t be an easy one for the Blues considering their form and how strong Palace has looked this season.
The manager needs the presence of N’golo Kante who is successfully recovering from a hamstring injury and a determined squad to turn things around after the break. Although Potter is not a fan of deploying three defenders in his lineup, this particular formation could help him achieve success as he faces The Eagles.
Here is the lineup.
Defenders: Koulibaly, Thiago Silva, Fofana.
Midfielders: Cucurella, Kante, Kovacic, James.
Forwards: Mount, Sterling. Then Aubameyang further up the pitch.
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation