After a Sunday of “polemica” as they say in Spain, there’s a host of issues for football fans to break down this Monday morning.
Dermot Gallagher certainly had his work cut out on Sky’s “ref watch.”
He was on our side with the hair pull – but when it came to Spurs’ first goal, he argued that Richarlison was not offside because he hadn’t interfered with Edouard Mendy’s line of sight.
We’re not sure how on Earth he or the ref could come to that conclusion, but there you go.
You can see his logic in the video embedded here, although you won’t necessarily agree with it:
Correct call ✅
— Football Daily (@footballdaily) August 15, 2022
- Chelsea Have Won Just Two Of Their Last Six Games Across All Competitions
- Chelsea October’s Fixtures Include Game Against Manchester united and AC Milan.
- How Chelsea might line up against Crystal Palace as Graham Potter is looking forward to his 1st win.
- Graham Potter’s Chelsea’s XI next summer if Boehly issues go-ahead for four transfers.
- CRP vs Che: 4 Chelsea Players Ruled Out Of The Match Against Crystal Palace