Chelsea will be playing against Burnley today at Stamford Bridge and it will be a match full of surprises. Chelsea is top of the EPL table while Burnley is at the 18th position of the table.
Today’s match between the two clubs will be tough as Thomas Tuchel will look forward to lining up in a suitable way that can help him win the EPL clash against Burnley.
With that, let’s take a look at 3 tactical ways Thomas Tuchel could use 3-4-3 lineup against Burnley.
1. Thomas Tuchel could use 3-4-3 which involves Mendy as goalkeeper; Azpilicueta, Thiago Silva, Rudiger in the defensive line; James, Kante, Jorginho, Chilwell in the midfield; while Ziyech, Havertz, and Hudson-Odoi play as attackers.
The 3-4-3 formation could be one of Thomas Tuchel’s deadly formations since it involves the best available center-backs and the best possible midfield line too. The front line will be superb as Ziyech, Havertz will assist Hudson-Odoi in scoring goals.
2. Thomas Tuchel can still use the 3-4-3 formation but this time Ziyech will be out then Pulisic will be added into the front line. Andreas Christensen will play in the defense while Reece James will be out.
The formation involves Mendy as goalkeeper; Christensen, Thiago Silva, Rudiger as defenders; James, Kante, Jorginho, Chilwell in the midfield; Pulisic, Havertz, and Hudson-Odoi will play as strikers.
Do you think it’s wise to add Andreas Christensen as defender and Christian Pulisic in the front line? As a Chelsea fan, what is your opinion on this formation?
3. Thomas Tuchel can also use the 3-4-3 formation but in an exceptional way that could help players like Trevoh Chalobah, Saul, or even Loftus-Cheek to display their amazing skills and talent against Burnley.
The formation involves Mendy; Chalobah, Thiago Silva, Rudiger; James, Saul, or Loftus-Cheek, Jorginho, Chilwell; Pulisic, Havertz, and Hudson-Odoi. It will help add fresh legs to the team then rest the old ones.
Meanwhile, which of the formations do you prefer as a Chelsea fan? Can Saul Niguez add any value to the defensive line if he is chosen to join the starting XI against Burnley? Drop your opinions in the comment section
- World Cup Group E: What do Spain, Germany, Japan and Costa Rica Need to qualify
- QATAR 2022: African teams and their chances of qualification to the next round.
- The 4 Most Expensive Club Sales In Football
- 5 Portuguese Players who will Help Cristiano Ronaldo Win the 2022 World Cup Trophy
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 8