Chelsea football club breathed a sigh of relieve as two important squad members returned to full training session today at Cobham after testing negative to coronavirus.
Recall that Romelu Lukaku and Callum Hudson-Odoi were among the Chelsea players who missed last few games due to coronavirus infections but they have now been cleared.
They trained this evening with the rest of the squad members and will likely be available on boxing day when Chelsea travels to face Aston Villa in the Barclay premier league clash.
Callum Hudson-Odoi spotted back in training session today at Cobham. Photo credit. Instagram.
The session equally included some of the young academy players who have been training with the first team squad lately, some of them will be on the bench against Aston villa at villa Park on the 26th.
Romelu Lukaku, Andreas Christensen, Callum Hudson-Odoi and few academy boys.
Mason Mount shrugged off an academy boy in training
- Watch Newcastle vs Arsenal Live Streaming Match #NEWARS #PL
- Paulo Dybala has already revealed his dream transfer destination amid Arsenal links
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move