Chelsea football club breathed a sigh of relieve as two important squad members returned to full training session today at Cobham after testing negative to coronavirus.
Recall that Romelu Lukaku and Callum Hudson-Odoi were among the Chelsea players who missed last few games due to coronavirus infections but they have now been cleared.
They trained this evening with the rest of the squad members and will likely be available on boxing day when Chelsea travels to face Aston Villa in the Barclay premier league clash.
Callum Hudson-Odoi spotted back in training session today at Cobham. Photo credit. Instagram.
The session equally included some of the young academy players who have been training with the first team squad lately, some of them will be on the bench against Aston villa at villa Park on the 26th.
Romelu Lukaku, Andreas Christensen, Callum Hudson-Odoi and few academy boys.
Mason Mount shrugged off an academy boy in training
- World Cup Group E: What do Spain, Germany, Japan and Costa Rica Need to qualify
- QATAR 2022: African teams and their chances of qualification to the next round.
- The 4 Most Expensive Club Sales In Football
- 5 Portuguese Players who will Help Cristiano Ronaldo Win the 2022 World Cup Trophy
- The toughest fixtures in the 2022 FIFA World cup on matchday 8