Reports: Zouma Reveals The Club He Wants To Join This Summer.
Chelsea and French defender Kurt Zouma has made his transfer decision known as regards the club side he wishes to sign for this summer, amid transfer rumors linking him with a couple of clubs.
The big center back has been attracting interest from a couple of teams this summer, with Chelsea willing to cash in on the player.
Zouma who was a regular starter under former Chelsea manager Frank Lampard, has now fallen down the pecking order in defense under Thomas Tuchel.
The likes of premier league club side Westham United, and la Liga team Sevilla have been tipped as possible destinations for Kurt Zouma.
The 26 year old defender is a subject of a player plus cash transfer for Sevilla’s defender Jules Kounde, who happens to be linked with a move to Stamford bridge.
However Zouma has indicated that he favours a move to Westham United, with the Hammers said to be in talks with Chelsea for his signature according to reports
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design