According to reports, Should Marcus Rashford be unable to agree to a new deal with the Red Devils, Chelsea’s new owners would be interested in signing him on a Bosman deal.
After putting Mikel Arteta’s side to the sword last Sunday in a 3-1 victory over the Gunners at the Threatre of Dreams, the 24-year-old is finally getting back to his lethal & dangerous form under Erik ten Hang.
The Englishman netted twice and assisted Antony’s opener.
Rashford has endured a rough patch recently, most notably when playing for interim manager Ralf Rangnick, who was not hesitant to remove him from the team’s starting lineup.
As the terms of Rashford’s United deal gradually came to light, there was even speculation that his career chances would be better served elsewhere.
At the end of the current season in June 2023, his existing contract is set to expire, but both the Premier League heavyweights and the highly-rated attacker are hoping to reach agreement on a suitable terms.
French Champions, PSG expressed interest in Rashford this summer window, but the attacker wants to carry on his legacy with the Manchester based outfit as he eyes more titles and medals.
- Opinion; Ngolo Kante Does More Than One Player’s Work At Chelsea
- Watch Denmark vs France Live Streaming Match #DENFRA #NationsLeague
- Current WSL Table & Match Review as Chelsea won 2 – 0 against Manchester City.
- Watch Asante Kotoko vs Hearts of Oak Live Streaming Match #GPLwk3 #SuperClash #KotokoHearts
- Graham Potter Should Figure Out Players That Don’t Want Be At Chelsea Before Signing New Players