Report: Chelsea interested in making a move for Ronaldo who could take a pay cut to leave Man United
Graham Potter’s Chelsea may reportedly decide to pursue Manchester United striker Cristiano Ronaldo again in the January transfer window.
There were rumors throughout the summer that new Blues owner Todd Boehly wanted to sign the Five-time Ballon D’or Winner, but Thomas Tuchel — who has been showed the exit door — rejected the potential transfer.
With Champions League football off the table this season after the Red Devils ended sixth during the 21/22 campaign, The Portugal international spent a significant portion of the summer trying to find a route out of the Threatre of Dreams & has shown signs of displeasure this campaign due to lack of enough first-team action.
Ten Hag didn’t include him in the team to play Chelsea on Saturday because he objected against coming off the bench in the Manchester based outfit 2-0 win over Antonio Conte’s Spurs last week, Ronaldo also the field early as well which resulted in a fine from the club.
And now, with the Sunday World reporting that the West Londoners are “considering” a move for Ronaldo, rumors are growing that he may want to leave Old Trafford once more in the upcoming transfer window.
The reports also adds that, Cristiano Ronaldo may even be willing to accept a pay reduction from his current United wage in order to seal a transfer away.
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games