Chelsea women’s player Lauren James on Saturday 3rd September made her international debut for England at the senior level in a World Cup qualification game against Austria, to historically join brother Reece James who has long been representing England men in the senior level, as they became the first brother and sister to play for England at the senior level.
Reece James who has made 13 appearances for the English national team so far, made his debut on 8th October 2020 at Wembley Stadium, in a game against Wales where the Three Lions won the game in a well-settled 3-0 scoreline.
The recent representation of the sister Lauren James made them two, become the first siblings to represent England at the senior level. That is no doubt an important accomplishment for them. What do you think of their recent accomplishment for them at the international level, do you think it’s destiny for them?
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation
- ‘What is Ziyech doing on Chelsea bench?’ – Fans urge Potter to start Morocco star over Sterling vs Manchester City