Reece James is currently one of Chelsea’s most in form player, and infact he had a preety good game last week Against AC Milan, but I think he should be benched for tommorow’s Second leg game Versus AC Milan.
The following are the reasons why I think Reece should be benched by Chelsea manager Graham Potter for Chelsea’s clash with AC Milan.
1. He’s Known Already:
After the game between Chelsea and AC Milan last week, AC Milan forward Rafael Leao revealed that Reece James was a tough opposition for him and even the toughest he has ever faced.
Due to the facts that Reece James has been known to be a tough defender, I think it will be best if Graham Potter uses another right back maybe captain Ceaser Azpilicueta in order to surprise the Italians.
2. The Target Man:
Reece James is good no doubt, but anything that’s too good at one point or another always become a target for opponents and I think that will be the exact objective tommorow for the AC Milan players.
Reece James will possibly become a target man for the forwards tommorow as they will be watching put for him, and to tactically surprise them (Milan) more, Graham Potter needs to bench the Blues’ academy graduate.
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games