English football have proven to be one of the toughest league in Europe. Many talented players especially strikers failed to replicate their form in the league by having a bad goal tally.
Earlier this season, Chelsea re-signed their former striker, Romelu Lukaku at a huge price from Inter Milan after he helped the Italian ginat win their first Succudetto in many years. When the season started, Lukaku was on top form, having find the back of the net 4 times in Premier League and once in Champions League.
Lately, he deformed after suffering an injury and went goalless for 3 months. His poor form affected Chelsea in the attacking position, which is why he was bought. Chelsea is currently in a terrible form that could see them drop our of the title race if nothing is done.
In my own opinion, Chelsea should not think of signing Haaland to replace Lukaku if he didn’t up his game rather they should go for Tammy Abraham.
The Chelsea Academy player is currently flourishing in Roma under Jose Mourinho with over 10 goals in all in competition. It would so wise for Chelsea to re-sign Abraham instead of Haaland to replace Lukaku next summer
- Watch Newcastle vs Arsenal Live Streaming Match #NEWARS #PL
- Paulo Dybala has already revealed his dream transfer destination amid Arsenal links
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move