It is important to remember that Graham Potter’s first five games as Chelsea manager were extremely successful. Chelsea’s new manager has led the team to a draw and four victories since taking over as head coach, allowing them to avoid their first loss.
On the other hand, the latest injuries suffered by Chelsea players have caused widespread concern among the club’s supporters. It should be noted that it has been revealed that Recce James’ injury could be severe, and the young defender could miss the World Cup.
Furthermore, it appears that Wesley Fofana and N’Golo Kante will miss the World Cup due to injuries. As a result, the primary focus of this article will be on potential sources of dissatisfaction among Chelsea fans ahead of the game against Aston Villa. Check t out:
1. Mason Mount was unable to participate in the training due to an injury.
According to reports, Mason Mount did not show up for training because safety precautions required him to. The in-form midfielder is set to undergo imaging tests in the days leading up to the match against Aston Villa due to a thigh injury.
Mason Mount has developed into an important player as a result of Graham Potter’s coaching, which is likely to disappoint many Chelsea fans. It is important to remember that if Mount’s injury is serious, it may have ramifications for Chelsea in the upcoming match days due to the increase in the number of injured players.
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation