Spanish giants Real Madrid are ready to sell players to raise funds and make room for Chelsea and Germany defender Antonio Rudiger as they look set to sign the 28-year-old on a free transfer.
The German international has been offered a new contract but the defender is stalling on committing his future to the Blues, with his current deal set to expire at the end of the season.
According to reports from Spanish outlet, AS, Los Blancoshave joined the race to bring the prolific defender to Spain.
Why I No Longer Score Goals – Bruno Fernandes
Photo Credit: Daily Post
Manchester United midfielder Bruno Fernandes has opened up on his goal drought for the Red Devils ahead of their Premier League match against arch-rivals Manchester City on Saturday.
According to the Portuguese star, he is not scoring goals because he is missing the goal, adding that he knows people are upset because he is not scoring goals or providing many assists like last season.
Barcelona Confirm Xavi Return As Manager
Photo Credit: Punch Newspapers
Spanish giants FC Barcelona has confirmed the return of former midfielder Xavi Hernandez as head coach on Saturday.
The legendary midfielder will be facing an immense challenge to restore the fallen Spanish giants to their former glory.
- Chelsea Have Won Just Two Of Their Last Six Games Across All Competitions
- Chelsea October’s Fixtures Include Game Against Manchester united and AC Milan.
- How Chelsea might line up against Crystal Palace as Graham Potter is looking forward to his 1st win.
- Graham Potter’s Chelsea’s XI next summer if Boehly issues go-ahead for four transfers.
- CRP vs Che: 4 Chelsea Players Ruled Out Of The Match Against Crystal Palace