Qatar Becomes 1st Host Nation To Lose Multiple Group-Stage Games At The World Cup
After the defeat against Senegal, Qatar’s chances of progressing to the next round of the World Cup are slim. Note that QATAR lost against Senegal by 1-3, and goals from Bouaye Dia, Famara Diedhiou, and Bamba Dieng were enough to seal the win for Coach Cisse.
However, note that Mohammed Muntari became the first player to score for Qatar at THE world Cup, while Senegal became the first African team to record a win at the 2022 World Cup. Similarly, Qatar became the first host nation to lose multiple group-stage games at the World Cup.
Note that Qatar lost its opening game against Ecuador by 0-2, and became the first host nation to lose its opening game at the World Cup. However, after losing the game against Senegal, Qatar has now become the first host nation to lose multiple group-stage games at the World Cup.
- Observations as Chelsea FC resumes training ahead of friendly game against Aston Villa
- Messi Vs Lewandowski: Who Has A Better Goal To Game Ratio For His Country
- TUN 1-0 FRA: Why Fans Are Reacting After Griezmann’s Stoppage Time Equalizer Was Canceled
- Why The Referee Was Right To Cancel France’s Goal In The 108th Minute Of Today’s Game
- QATAR 2022: Argentina, Germany and other big teams who could be eliminated in their last group games