Premier League; Some New Jersey Released By Premier League Top Teams
The Premier League has long started but it hasn’t stopped some of the football clubs from unveiling their new jerseys.
Chelsea, Man United, and Arsenal recently released their new kits for the remainder of the season, and they are a beauty to reckon with.
Below are the latest kit released by Arsenal, Chelsea, and Man United respectively;
The new Arsenal Addidas sweater is an absolute beauty, and many fans would be craving it.
It comes in red with the hands covered with white.
The Red Devils unveil their sweater for the season, and it shows their love for black.
The new Chelsea jersey comes in brown colors with a touch of black and orange colors around the hand. It is their away jersey for the season.
Arsenal sits top of the premier league with 23 points, just a point above Man City.
Feel free to share your thoughts.
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation