Chelsea manager, Graham Potter has confirmed ahead of the Aston Villa clash that Wesley Fofana, Ngolo Kante, and Reece James will be out for a long time due to injuries which might make them miss the World Cup this year. However, here are the three players that will fill out the void:
1. Denis Zakaria
The talented midfielder will be aiming to come into the fold for Chelsea to feature for the first time after joining the club in the last transfer window.
Kante’s injury is an opportunity for him to feature for the blues. Hopefully, Graham Potter will grant him his wish in the coming games.
2. Cesar Azpilicueta
The right-back will be replacing Reece James in the lineup to help Chelsea hit their objectives this season. He performed brilliantly In the Chelsea win over Wolves at Stamford Bridge.
Potter will be hoping that he continues to perform at that highest level in the next games.
3. Trevoh Chalobah
The right center-back has performed brilliantly in Chelsea’s recent games in Fofana’s absence and he will continue in that position to help Chelsea achieve their objectives this season. Potter will retain him in that position and hope he doesn’t get injured too.
- Get the TECNO Phantom X2 Now and Pay 1,111 NGN Daily with Easybuy
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation