Sensational attacker, Lionel Messi, has been struggling to make a significant impact since he joined Paris St Germain earlier this summer.
Lionel Messi has scored just five goals and provided three assists in all competitions this season.
Lionel Messi had an incredible season during his final year at Barcelona.
The Argentinian managed to score 30 league goals before making a surprising summer move to Paris St Germain.
Considering the great talent in PSG’s squad, Lionel Messi was expected to settle in easily.
However, this isn’t the case for the sensational attacker who has managed to score just one goal in 12 league appearances.
There is doubt that Messi is one of the greatest player the sport has ever seen. His poor form at PSG is definitely due to Pochettino’s poor tactics.
Pochettino needs to revisit his tactics if he wants to get the best out of Lionel Messi.
Messi can’t be effective when his team plays high-pressing football.
Considering his age, he doesn’t have the capability to cover every grass of the pitch when his team is out of possession.
Pochettino shouldn’t stop playing Messi on a free role to reduce his defensive burden.
- (VIDEO) Watch Full Highlight of Arsenal 3-2 Win Against Manchester United All Goals and Action
- Transferr News: Done Deals, Chelsea agree Fernandez fee, Arsenal ‘register’ second Mudryk bid
- Big Blow For Chelsea as Rafael Leao is close to agreeing a new contract with Milan
- Chelsea Break Club Record for Enzo Fernandez Transfer as Deal is one step away: 127 million euro operation
- ‘What is Ziyech doing on Chelsea bench?’ – Fans urge Potter to start Morocco star over Sterling vs Manchester City