Sensational attacker, Lionel Messi, has been struggling to make a significant impact since he joined Paris St Germain earlier this summer.
Lionel Messi has scored just five goals and provided three assists in all competitions this season.
Lionel Messi had an incredible season during his final year at Barcelona.
The Argentinian managed to score 30 league goals before making a surprising summer move to Paris St Germain.
Considering the great talent in PSG’s squad, Lionel Messi was expected to settle in easily.
However, this isn’t the case for the sensational attacker who has managed to score just one goal in 12 league appearances.
There is doubt that Messi is one of the greatest player the sport has ever seen. His poor form at PSG is definitely due to Pochettino’s poor tactics.
Pochettino needs to revisit his tactics if he wants to get the best out of Lionel Messi.
Messi can’t be effective when his team plays high-pressing football.
Considering his age, he doesn’t have the capability to cover every grass of the pitch when his team is out of possession.
Pochettino shouldn’t stop playing Messi on a free role to reduce his defensive burden.
- Watch Newcastle vs Arsenal Live Streaming Match #NEWARS #PL
- Paulo Dybala has already revealed his dream transfer destination amid Arsenal links
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move