One State PDP May Win Back From APC In The 2023 Election.
The 2023 election is fast approaching and political parties in the country are working towards emerging victorious in all the States of the federation.
Photo Credit: Wikipedia
However, the two leading parties in the country; PDP and APC are consciously planning to compete favourably in all the States. Based on the above, there is a state PDP May win back from the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC. In fact, PDP had won the governorship election in that state but it narrowly lost the state to APC again due to supreme court judgement.
Photo Credit: Sun
What Is That State?
It is Imo State, the eastern heartland. Emeka Ihedioha was in power for seven months before the supreme court through a seven man panel led by chief justice Tanko Muhammed unanimously declared senator Hope Uzodimma of the All Progressives Congress, APC as the winner of March 19 governorship election.
PDP May Win Back Imo State Again.
PDP May win back imo again if the party mobilizes very well and head to the poll as a united house. It also needs to present a popular candidate in the 2023 election. Already, PDP in Imo has been peaceful and formidable and with this, PDP May win back Imo in 2023 election.
Photo Credit: PM News
What are your thoughts on this? Follow this account for more information
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design
- What fans are saying after Todd Boehly’s reacted to Chelsea’s narrow win over Leeds United