One reason why Chelsea fans should not panic regarding to position on their UEFA group position.
Chelsea football club finished their UEFA Champions League group on the second spot after their match against Zenit St Petersburg ended in 3-3 scoreline while Juventus occupied the first position after a 1-0 win over Malmo.
It is rumored the Chelsea has four tough predicted teams to play against in the round 16 of the UEFA Champions League matches because of Chelsea’s second position. These four teams include Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Ajax or Lille.
But there’s a reason why Chelsea’s fans should not panic about the team they (Chelsea’s squad) will be playing against in their (Chelsea’s) next UEFA Champions League match:
Tuchel has plans of solidifying the Chelsea’s squad during the January transfer window: Thomas Tuchel is currently monitoring the situation of his players and must surely come with a plan to stabilize his (Tuchel’s) team before their next UEFA Champions League games. With the January transfer window expected to reopen soon, Tuchel will surely recruit players and also reshuffle the Chelsea’s squad in order to turn them (Chelsea’s squad) into a formidable and threatening squad.
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design