Omari Hutchinson, the exciting Chelsea youngster who could make his debut against Crystal Palace
Chelsea football club will square up against their London neighbors Crystal palace at Selhusrt pack tomorrow hoping to take all three points in Graham Potters first premier league match as a Chelsea coach.
The new coach will be fielding a team tomorrow without key players such as Ngolo Kante, Marc Cucurella, Edouard Mendy and exciting youngster Carney Chukwuemeka due to injuries and illness, while those three will be absent, there is a possibility that Chelsea supporters could get the opportunity see another exciting youngster make his debut.
Omari Hutchinson was signed in the summer from Arsenal and he has clearly hit the ground running with the reserve team scoring twice against Crystal palace premier league two side and was subsequently called up to the Chelsea first team training.
Omari Hutchinson takes on Ben Chilwell in yesterday training session via Instagram photos
Omari Hutchinson with the first team via Instagram photos
Many might have thought the youngster was called up to cover for the absence of first team players on international duty but he has stayed with the team all week and was clearly involved in the last training session and now could be thrown into tomorrow’s game.
Graham Potter loves to give youngsters a chance and this exciting winger who could play across the front three positions could become the first to get his chance and the supporters could be set for a thrill.
- See How The New TECNO Spark 10 Performs Against The Samsung A14
- What Chelsea Could Do To Take All Three Points From Everton In Their PL At Stamford Bridge.
- CHE vs EVE : Facts Possible Lineup Injuries And Suspension The Referee And All You Need To Know
- The Wait Is Over: The Tecno Spark 10 Series Is Available Now With Premium Benefits
- TECNO unveils latest SPARK 10 Series with 32MP Glowing Selfie and Glass back Design