According to reports, former Manchester United player, Cristiano Ronaldo has returned to the club after his potential move to Manchester City crashed. Fabrizio Romano reports that the club has made an official statement to confirm the deal.
Manchester United is to pay around £20 million for the star player as paper works will be completed soon. Furthermore, the club will run his medicals in the coming hours.
Reliable sources like Fabrizio Romano revealed that Manchester City did not agree on personal terms with Ronaldo and did not submit an official bid to Juventus.
Cristiano is a great addition to United as he is a proven goalscorer. He scored over 100 goals for the Old Ladies in two seasons and he will likely do the same for the Red Devils.
We hope that he will join the likes of Paul Pogba and Bruno Fernandes on the training ground in the coming days.
What do you have to say about Ronaldo’s return to Old Trafford? Leave a comment in the comment section.
- Watch Newcastle vs Arsenal Live Streaming Match #NEWARS #PL
- Paulo Dybala has already revealed his dream transfer destination amid Arsenal links
- Fans Go Wild On Twitter After Eden Hazard’s Performance Against Cadiz After Injury Return
- FA Cup: Becker Revealed who assisted him in saving Azpilicueta, and Mount’s penalties in a 6-5 win
- Possible Chelsea signing is ‘Unbelievable – one of the best in Premier League fans told ahead of potential move